Etchform is growing! Will you grow with us?
Etchform BV, part of the MICROMETAL Etching Group, is growing rapidly.
In our team of more than 35 colleagues, we have a new position as:
Sales Engineer (m,f,x) – Hightech Metal Precision-Parts
Location: Hilversum, the Netherlands
Are you interested in a varied and diverse position with technical and commercial responsibilities within a unique and highly reputable company operating internationally? Would you like to apply your technical knowledge and use it to create the best solution for a customer? Then you are the Sales Engineer we are looking for!
As a Sales Engineer at Etchform, you get the opportunity to combine your passion for technology with entrepreneurship and (international) sales ambition. You are responsible for the implementation of the commercial policy and the sales plan. You do this by building and maintaining good relationships with both customers and partners in supply-chain. You also handle requests for quotes and orders and assess them for technical and commercial feasibility. You work independently, but also in close collaboration with various departments.
– For the existing business, you are responsible for developing and maintaining customer relationships, designing technical solutions, making offers and closing sales
– Technical follow-up of requests and investigation of production possibilities
– Developing and implementing strategies to increase sales
– Organizing marketing activities and developing marketing materials
– Handling and clearing orders in the interface with relevant stakeholders
– Technical or commercial education. HBO working and thinking level through training and / or experience
– Experience in a relevant strong technical sales engineering role desired, but we also give young professionals a chance
– Strong communicator, diplomatic, effective and persuasive
– Mastery of English and Dutch language, German as an advantage
– Lease car / laptop / mobile phone /Ability to work some days from home
– Internal training programs and additional external courses
– Good primary and secondary employment conditions (collective agreement) including a good pension scheme and travel allowance, 25 vacation days and 13 ATV days
About our organization
Etchform BV has existed for more than 40 years. The company is alone in the Netherlands in successfully meeting the need for thin metal precision parts to customer specification. The company focuses on high-tech applications in — among others — the semiconductor, machine building, medical and aerospace industries.
Etchform is part of the German Wickeder Group which has more than 1,100 employees, and is today one of the world‘s leading metal and semi-finished products companies with production facilities in Europe, the US and Asia.
Are you the one?
Please send your application to:
Bob van Schaik
Operational Director Etchfrom BV
+31 (0)35-685 5194
CFO micrometal GmbH
+ 49 (0) 7631 93688 361