Because the photo-chemical etching process is capable of producing precision metal parts and components repeatably and without material degradation, or stress problems and burrs, it can be used in a wide variety of industrial applications, as well as consumer applications where functionality and aesthetics are equally important.
In some of these applications, the overall look and "quality feel" of parts and components are more important than achieving micro-tolerances, but if you can achieve both, then you have the best of all worlds. micrometal's Etching Group is known for its high quality photochemical metalworking process, producing innovative and attractive parts and component for the consumer and lifestyle sectors.
Advantages and benefits
- High design freedom – you benefit from the realization of geometric complexity.
- Quality, precision and aesthetics – you benefit from the results obtained from the combination of precision, quality, and design.
- Completely clean parts – you benefit from the elimination of additional cleaning processes, which is reflected in the cost-effective part price.
- Production in a wide variety of metals - you benefit from great flexibility in material selection to perfectly fit your requirements.
- Excellent and distinctive surface finish - you benefit from unprecedented design and aesthetic possibilities to showcase your product.
- Filters for coffee machines
- Blades for razors
- Heating and cooling elements
- Functional ornaments
The possibilities are endless
Although we are one of the most experienced suppliers of photochemical manufacturing, there are applications and industries that would be perfect for the process that we have not yet served. The possibilities for using our process are vast, and especially in the consumer and lifestyle sectors, where look, feel, and function are so important. Customers can benefit from superior aesthetics, opportunities for innovative design, and the timeliness and cost-effectiveness of our process.