Variety of etchable metals
- Stainless steels and other alloys (e.g. 7C27Mo2, 1.4028 Mo, Invar, Alloy 42)
- Nickel and cobalt materials (e.g. Mu-metal, HyMu 80, Alloy 52, Elgiloy (Phynox), Kovar, Hastelloys, Inconels, Haynes alloys, Nicrofer)
- Copper and copper alloys (e.g. copper beryllium, bronzes, brass, nickel silver)
- Amorphous or nanocrystalline materials (e.g. Vitrovac 6025, Vitroperm 500)
- Titanium and titanium alloys
Can your desired material also be etched?
If you are interested in etching another (composite) metal or metal-plastic laminate, please let us know. We will be happy to check the relevant etching properties and processability for you using our continuous etching technology.
We look forward to your enquiry at [email protected].
Our standards are industry leading
We operate in the world of the tightest tolerances (hundredths of a millimeter), finest structures, thinnest metals, and most complex geometries. We etch customer-specific metal components to the tightest tolerances in large-scale industrial production.
We strive for and achieve the highest customer satisfaction through excellent quality. In order to guarantee this to our customers, our processes are constantly monitored and further developed through strict quality controls. We are certified according to ISO 9001, IATF 16949 and ISO 14001.